Blueberry And Nectarine Salad With Avocado Citrus Vinaigrette
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
- 1 head of lettuce, washed, dried, and chopped
- 2 cups fresh spinach or kale or other salad green
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 nectarines, chopped
- 1 avocado, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 3 Tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the greens and toss.
- Top with the blueberries, nectarines, avocado, cherry tomatoes, red onion, and freshly crumbled blue cheese.
- To make the Vinaigrette; whisk together the lime juice, orange juice, honey, avocado oil, and balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle in salt and pepper to taste.
No public reviews yet! Will you be the first?