Salmon with Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Succulent baked salmon cooked and topped with flavorful strawberry balsamic glaze and served on a crisp salad.
- 8 oz salmon fillet (with skin on the bottom)
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Little bit of oil for baking
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 tsp brown sugar
- 3 large strawberries
- ½ shallot
- Spring mix
- 2 large strawberries, sliced
- ½ shallot thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp feta cheese crumbles
- Preheat the oven to 425. Cover a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease it.
- Rub the salmon skin with some oil and place it skin down on the prepared baking sheet. Season it with some salt and a bit of pepper.
- Start making glaze as you are preheating the oven. Heat up a sauce pot over medium heat.
- Add balsamic vinegar to the sauce pot and stir in brown sugar.
- Slice strawberries and shallots and add them to the balsamic vinegar.
- Simmer, stirring often, until it's cooked down to half the amount. Take off heat.
- Brush salmon with balsamic glaze on the top and sides.
- Bake salmon for 13-16 minutes, depending on the thickness of your salmon fillet.
- Take salmon out and brush it generously with more balsamic glaze.
- Arrange spring mix, sliced strawberries, thinly sliced shallots, and feta cheese crumbles on a dish.
- Place salmon on top of the salad and drizzle a little bit of balsamic glaze on the salad.
No public reviews yet! Will you be the first?