- 2 cup raw cauliflower florets (200g)
- 2 tsp minced garlic, or 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp butter or olive oil, or omit for fat-free
- 1 cup milk of choice
- optional 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella or nutritional yeast
- optional 1/4 cup diced shallot or onion
- Feel free to add a little Dijon mustard, lemon juice, black pepper, oregano, or rosemary if desired
- Put all ingredients into a medium pot and bring to a complete boil, then cover and simmer 15 minutes or until the cauliflower is fall-apart tender.
- Pulverize with either an immersion or regular blender. Serve over pasta, or spaghetti squash, rice, roasted vegetables, or whatever you wish. Makes about 2 cups, and it gets much thicker as it sits.
No public reviews yet! Will you be the first?