- head of roasted garlic
- 2 lg. Naan bread rounds
- 1/4 cup pesto, regular or garlic scape!
- 1 cup shredded chicken or other toppings of choice.
- 1/2 tomato, diced (about 1/4 cup)
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- optional: basil leaves, for garnish
- Place pizza stone or baking sheet pan in oven and preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spread roasted garlic and then pesto onto flatbreads.
- Evenly distribute chicken (or toppings), tomatoes, and mozzarella between flatbreads.
- Bake on the pizza stone (or a baking sheet) at 425 degrees F until flatbread is crispy and cheese is bubbling, about 8-12 minutes.
- Optional: garnish with basil leaves
No public reviews yet! Will you be the first?