- 1 whole cauliflower head rinsed and patted dry
- ⅓ cup butter, softened
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives plus more for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Using a sharp knife, trim off the bottom of the cauliflower stem. Set the cauliflower head inside an oven-safe skillet or baking pan with sides at least two inches high.
- In a small bowl, stir together the softened butter, minced garlic, salt, and paprika. Rub the seasoned butter over the top and sides of the cauliflower head. Cover the cauliflower loosely with foil and bake for 40-50 minutes, or until tender in the center.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and reduce the oven temperature to 375°F. Uncover the cauliflower and baste it with the melted butter from the baking pan or skillet. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese and chopped chives on top. Return the cauliflower to the oven, uncovered, and roast until golden brown, about 15 minutes longer, basting with the melted butter every five minutes. Sprinkle with more chives and serve.
No public reviews yet! Will you be the first?