Kale, Strawberry & Avocado Salad with Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Kale salad with strawberries, avocado, almonds, feta, and a light lemon poppy seed dressing.
For the salad:
- 4 cups chopped kale stems removed
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
For the Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Put the kale in a large bowl. Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt over the kale and massage the leaves with your hands until the leaves are darker in color and tender.
- Add the strawberries, avocado, almonds, and feta cheese. Toss gently.
- In a small jar, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, honey, poppy seeds, salt, and pepper. Shake until mixed well.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Serve.
No public reviews yet! Will you be the first?