- 1 lb. Italian sausage
- 1 onion, sliced in thin wedges
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Veggies! - I used kale Raab and zucchini. But asparagus, spinach, bell peppers, mushrooms would all be great. Chop them up into bite size pieces.
- 1 lb. pasta
- 1/2 C. pasta water
- 1/2 C. broth or white wine or cream if you have it, or just extra pasta water
- 1 C. feta cheese
- salt and pepper if needed
- chili flakes if needed
- Start the pasta water going. Be sure to generously salt the water.
- Sauté the sausage, breaking up in small pieces for a few minutes, then and onions and cut cherry tomatoes and cook till sausage is browned and onions are soft. The tomatoes should start to get a little saucy.
- Add veggies. If you have any that are more firm, add those first for a few minutes, then add the rest.
- Add broth/pasta water or cream and feta cheese and stir a bit to get the starch from the pasta working to make it creamy. Add cooked pasta and stir some more.
- Taste for seasonings. Depending on how salty or spicy your sausage is you may want to add some salt and pepper or chili flakes.
- I had some chives in the garden and added those to top it off.
No public reviews yet! Will you be the first?