Bok Choi and or Tat Soi Salad with Sesame-Orange Dressing
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
- Bok choy and or Tatsoi leaves
- Orange juice and zest from 1/2 orange
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 tsp. Soy sauce
- Peel and grate garlic into a bowl. Whisk in orange juice, zest, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Thinly slice bok choi and tatsoi, removing any tough stems if necessary.
- Shred or shave carrot and prepare edamame.
- Assemble salad and add dressing. Season with additional salt, if necessary
No public reviews yet! Will you be the first?